Sunday 24 October 2010

Thinking about using typography

After looking at examples of previous students work using typography its inspired me to think about using it.

The text which I would be writing I think would be along the lines of
'Peter Jones Vs Peter Jones'
As the idea of my animation is my different sides vs each other.

I've done some research into the layout of posters and adverts promoting fights and I noticed a few reoccurring themes.
The fighters surnames are usually in bold and larger and the first name smaller. Images of the fighters are usually facing each other and the 'Vs' is usually in the middle of both, here are some examples of some posters I found:




I've now thought about having a band across the bottom with the words I want. I'm still thinking whether or not I want to create the letters out of random objects or to use predefined fonts and word art.
I created another rough draft of what it could look like


No comments:

Post a Comment