Wednesday 10 November 2010

Update


I've managed to now complete four of the images, this is a really great step as I feel I've now made some real progress on the final piece.
Below you'll see the four images that are now completed:



The image above of the angry fist had to be edited and changed after I received feedback about the glove not looking that realistic and appearing sort of 'Blocky' with the red colour, I managed to get another picture of the glove in the same position and layer it on top of the old one giving a much more realistic look, I still had to edit the glove using the clone stamp tool to remove to brightness of the flash reflecting in the glove but I feel I achieved the desired effect nicely now.
Here is another image of the same picture before and after changes.


No comments:

Post a Comment